Thursday, June 9, 2011

You wrote this?

Ashes

As the life slowly fades away from her eyes, I can no longer sense her pain.
The trick is not to cry. The trick is not to laugh. The trick is not to smile.
The trick is, that there is no trick.
Trick¿
The music never seems to stop. Her last words are drowned by the silence of the music.
Then as she fades away from my mind, heart…I realize and laugh.
The mystery has been solved. The questions have been answered.
Everything is connected.
Physics¿ …matter, anti-matter, warp speed, time warp, supernova, energy, vector, light…everything is connected.
I realize that we all are just part of this huge system.
We are the cells of the battery that run the system.
We all die, and are regenerated as new forms of energy.
No heaven, No hell¿.
Just plain reuse, reduce & recycle.
Humans? Just a bunch of used up rechargeable batteries. Just a form of energy.
Just like the sun…just like the stars.
As I look up to the night sky, waiting for signs to show me my end, I see the stars.
The stars that constantly shine for me. The stars that guide me.
That’s where I have to go. To the stars.
The stars…

No comments:

Post a Comment